Rubber Hex Dumbbell Rack 3 Tier + Weight Plate & Barbell Storage + 305 Kg Rubber DumbbellsJanuary 10, 2024
Functional Trainer Smith Machine Leg Press 120 Kg Olympic Plates 7′ Olympic Barbells +FID Bench +Bars + D/Bells + Hyper ExtJanuary 12, 2024
No matter your fitness goals, no matter your level, the SM-720i Spin Bike brings a powerful workout that’s catered to you. Featuring up to a maximum 800w automatic resistance (At level 32) and 8 levels of incline, the SM-720i provides you with all the tools you need to succeed. With an intuitive, smart display panel, compatibility with multiple fitness apps and commercial grade construction, you’ll be able to take your cardio training to new heights in the convenience of your own home.
Packed with a maximum of 700 watts of resistance power, the SM-720i has unmatched range and resistance capabilities. 700 watts is equivalent to 56nm of torque (120 RPM), delivering a massive 32 levels of automatic resistance. This powerful motor allows you to make resistance changes on the fly without having to stop your workout.
Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheel
Remain steady throughout your ride with the 10kg magnetic inertia flywheel. This flywheel has been balance tested for optimum stability and smoothness, providing you with a steady cadence and a supportive base.
Dual Sided Pedals
These heavy-duty pedals are designed to keep you steady through rigorous and intense cycling sessions. The 2-in-1 design ensures compatibility with Shimano SPD cleats which allows you to your feet lock in place for constant contact, providing better control and power transfer.
1. Adjustable Straps and Toe Clip– Shoes are securely strapped into the pedals with the adjustable tightening straps and toe clip. All shoe sizes can cycle in comfort with the big strap adjustment range making it easy to secure shoes in the pedals.
2. Compatible with Shimano SPD Cleats– Spin Bike pedals are compatible with all Shimano SPD pedal systems. Riders can easily clip their cleats onto the pedals for a realistic riding experience.
Whether your blasting tunes, or following along with a workout, the SM-720i allows you to attach your mobile, tablet or iPad and enjoy your own entertainment as you train. The phone and tablet holder is easy to use, and keeps your device steady throughout your ride.
|32 levels Computerised Magnetic Tension Control
Up to 700w resistance (At 120rpm)
|10kg Magnetic Inertia Carbon Steel Flywheel
|-8 Decline to +8 Incline
Dimensions and Weight
|142cm x 72.5cm x 117.5cm (L x W x H)
|109cm x 24cm x 82.5cm (L x w x H)
|Maximum User Weight
Computer and Programs
|Ultra Responsive Dial
Swipe on screen to view different workout statistics
Integrated Phone/Device Stand
|3 Preset Workout Programs
|Compatible with Fitlink, Zwift, Kinomap, OneLap
|Heart Rate Reading
|Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz 3a
Output: 24V 4a
|This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested
|Road Bike Drop-bar Inspired
Integrated resistance and incline controls
|Comfort Sport Saddle
Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards
|Crank Arm Length
|Handlebar Height from Floor
|89 – 109.5cm
|Seat Height from Crank
|59 – 79cm
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range
|67 – 78cm
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Tension Control: Dial knob with push down Emergency Brake. Saddle: Extra padding. Seat Slider: Forward/backward. Seat Post: Up/down. Handlebar: PVC dipped handlebar. Handlebar / Seat Posts: […]
| 4 payments of $175.00 with Afterpay Learn More
Resistance: 32 Levels Auto Tension. Console: Backlit LCD display which show Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, RPM & Pulse. Programs: HRC, Beginner, Advance, Sporty, Cardio, Watt […]
| 4 payments of $317.50 with Afterpay Learn More