Trojan Fitness Australia employs skilled technicians, to repair & service your machine. If you need help, you only need to call us – We will take care of the rest. Please read these warranty terms and conditions carefully, before you use your Trojan ™ Equipment, in doing so you are consenting to be bound by the following
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Conditions and Restrictions
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below
1. The warranty applies to Trojan™ products purchased, only in Australia
2. It remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated. Please register your purchase as soon as possible, your warranty starts from date of purchase
3. It has not been subjected to misuse, abuse, improper service, and serviced and or repaired by a non Trojan Fitness approved technician
4. Claims must be made within the warranty period
5. A copy, of the on line warranty registration agreement together with a copy of the original invoice has been lodged by email/fax
6. This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with Australian standards
7. Warranty of all Trojan Fitness Pty Ltd products applies to residential use only and is void when products are used in a non-residential environment or installed in a country other than where sold.
8. Trojan Bumper Plates are to be used only in conjunction with & on weight lifting platforms or rubber gym flooring, Terms & Conditions as outlined in packaging. Failure to comply will void your warranty. Warranty 12 Months from date of purchase.
This Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
1. Cosmetic items, including, but not limited to the following: Grips, Seats, Paint work.
2. Repairs performed on Trojan Fitness equipment not bearing an original serial number.
3 Calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
4. Pickup, delivery, or freight charges connected or relating to repairs.
5. Any labour costs incurred in fitting parts supplied by Trojan Fitness Pty Ltd.
6. Trojan Fitness Pty Ltd assumes and bears no responsibility for any cost, injury or damage, either directly or incidentally that occurs during the installation of parts supplied
7. Motor Bearing & Winding, or brushes failure after the original relevant Return-to-base warranty unless otherwise stated in the warranty period.
Standard manufacturer’s motor warranty i.e. Lifetime Motor & Frame (or as stipulated by the Brand Owner/Supplier)
36 Months parts (or as stipulated by the brand supplier)
1 Year labour warranty
Most of our brands carry a local warranty i.e. Perth Metro, country & regional may be subject to “Return-to-base warranty unless otherwise stated”
Bikes, Rowers, Steppers, Elliptical Cross Trainers Treadmills
12 month parts warranty
1 Year labour warranty
All claims and warranty issues are to be referred to your Original place of purchase
Exclusion of Consequential and Incidental Damages
Only Trojan Fitness Australia Pty Ltd ,and or its suppliers shall, and will not have any obligation or liability .This exclusion applies even if the above warranty fails of its essential purpose and regardless of whether such damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory.
Trampolines 12 Month Limited Warranty
Please ensure that you read and comply with all the safety requirements as outlined on the Assembly Instruction Manual, Trojan Fitness will not be responsible or liable for misuse and non compliance with the safety rules. Always watch your children when he or she plays on the trampoline, it is strongly recommended that only 1 user should be on the trampoline at a time. Make sure your trampoline is assembled on soft ground or impact absorbing material, not paved or concrete. Think Safety first and off course of your child’s safety and well being. Trampolines should only be used under and adult supervision at all times. PLEASE remember that wrongful use can result in Death or Paralysis if the child lands on his/her head or neck. Do not perform somersaults or flips as this will increase the risk and chances of landing on head/neck.
Check the trampoline Regularly check the trampoline before your child uses it. Secure the padding and lock the legs in place. Regularly check the safety nets for wear and
tear, as they can break down with regular exposure to sunlight.
Privacy and Collection Statement Our Commitment to Privacy
Trojan Fitness Pty Ltd, the Company, is bound by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and respects, your concerns about maintaining strict privacy. Any information that you divulge to us in the registration of this Warranty document is kept in confidence.
Use of Information.
Any personal information provided to the Company will only be used for processing and honoring warranty obligations. Failure to disclose relevant information may result in Trojan Fitness Pty Ltd being unable to honor these warranty obligations.
Conditions and Restrictions This Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
Defects/Return of Goods/Change of mind.
The Buyer shall inspect and verify the goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery notify the Seller in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, or damage upon checking the goods.
The Buyer has complied with the provisions of clause here & under.
The goods are returned at the Buyers cost within seven (7) days of the delivery date.
The goods are returned in “as new” condition.
The Seller may (in its discretion) accept the goods for credit provided that.
The Buyer has received authorization in writing by the Seller’s Manager or its legal representative.
The goods returned for credit are current model products and in its original condition.
The goods are returned at the Buyers cost with proof of purchase.
The goods have not been made to special order or Buyer specification.
For any returns, exchanges or product delivery queries, please contact our Trojan Fitness Customer Service Team, as you will need to receive instruction on how to proceed before returning your purchase.No change of mind is accepted.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from our www.trojanfitness.com.au online or in store only and is strictly not transferable. If the serial number is removed, altered or defaced, the warranty is void. All warranties commence on the date of purchase.