Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own.
- You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned.
- ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk.
- Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery estimate charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 25 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
- Due to WH&S rules courier drivers can not be expected or asked to lift goods over 20 Kg
- Please contact us for a freight estimate prior to making your purchase,depot pick up can be arranged, and may be subject to a pick up fee, charges vary on Carriers.
- Due to the weight and size of our products, we are unable to provide free shipping to remote locations, extra costs will apply.
- Tracking for large & bulky items is sent to your email registered address, please follow the instructions by contacting the relevant courier service and arrange your delivery date & approx time
- Thank you
Defects/Return of Goods/Change of mind.Covid-19
- With Effect of the 12 March 2020 all goods purchased prior to and during the Covid-19, are not returnable under any circumstances, remember that it was with great risk to our team, that we remained open to provide you with the available stocks, and in some cases under very difficult & stressful circumstances , we did our best to provide.
Deliveries during the Covid-19 are subject to the carriers T&cs*. Please ensure you respect and work with the Depots & drivers with regards to ” Social Distancing ” .Once an online order is placed & shipped between the 12th March and through out the COVID-19 period, they are not refundable or returnable should your state, or Country go into lock down, and the freight carrier is unable to deliver the goods, or you are unable to pick up from the designated depots, you will need to be patient and await for the situation to improve, lets work together
The Buyer shall inspect and verify the goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery notify the Seller in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, or damage upon checking the goods.
The Buyer has complied with the provisions of clause here & under.
The goods are returned at the Buyers cost within seven (7) days of the delivery date.
The goods are returned in “as new” condition.
The Seller may (in its discretion) accept the goods for credit provided that.
The Buyer has received authorization in writing by the Seller’s Manager or its legal representative.
The goods returned for credit are current model products and in its original condition.
The goods are returned at the Buyers cost with proof of purchase.
The goods have not been made to special order or Buyer specification.For any returns, exchanges or product delivery queries, please contact our Trojan Fitness Customer Service Team, as you will need to receive instruction on how to proceed before returning your purchase.No change of mind is accepted.
Our warranty only applies to the original purchaser from where the purchase was made from our www.trojanfitness.com.au online or in store only and is strictly not transferable. If the serial number is removed, altered or defaced, the warranty is void. All warranties commence on the date of purchase.
- Cancellation of order & Pre Orders, Deposits Paid on Pre Orders
Please choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. We recommend that you check any proposed orders in person at the Trojan Fitness showroom or online on the checkout page, whichever is applicable to you, before purchasing the Products. If you cancel your order Trojan Fitness will rescind the contract for sale of the Products by notice to you, and you:
(a) agree to forfeit the first $500 of any deposit paid in payment for Trojan Fitness’s administrative costs and expenses incurred in handling and cancelling the order, and to receive the balance of any deposit paid by refund to your credit card, debit card or bank account, depending on how you made the initial deposit, if the manufacture of your Products has not commenced; and
(b) agree to forfeit the deposit paid, the manufacture of your Products has commenced; and
(c) will have no further claim to the Products, and
(d) Trojan Fitness may solely at its discretion agree to sell the Products to you at a later date for the full purchase price without any discount for the deposit forfeited.
(f) Please note that deposits paid on Pre Orders are subject to all of the above terms & conditions. Balance payments must be made without fail by the ETA date & before goods are shipped. Failure to comply with this condition, will relinquish your product to the next waiting customer, and you will need to wait for your item/s to become available again. Shipments due Nov | December 2020 & January 2021, may be subject to last minute delays, due to shipping congestion at in transit Ports from our factories to Perth Fremantle Port.
Trojan Fitness, accepts no cancellations of orders, returns, refunds or exchanges on stock ordered during the Covid-19 period or any Pre Orders received during this period.