Spirit SXT385 Treadmill 3.5 HPNovember 25, 2021
Belt Squat Machine GTX RangeDecember 1, 2021
The SXT685 is our flagship X Series model & features large 3″ (76.2mm) diameter rollers with a 22″ (558.8mm) wide belt. This model utilises a non-folding frame design & waxed deck system which is designed for maximum durability to stand up to the rigours of frequent running. With a long list of premium features & weighing in at 269lbs (122kg), the SXT685 is comparable to treadmills at much higher price points.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible & comfortable: dual storage trays, handlebar mounted speed & incline toggles, ergonomically friendly pulse grips, adjustable cooling fan & integrated speakers with audio jack to keep you encouraged to workout longer. A quick press of a button & you are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialised workouts. Our large, easy to read console gives you constant feedback on all areas of your workout.
- Oversized 9″ (228.6mm) bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Quick Speed & Incline keys to save time & make workouts more efficient.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for both speed & incline allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the side handlebars.
- Contact & wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter included).
- Spacious 22″ x 60″ (558.8mm x 1524mm) workout area with powerful 4.0 HP motor & wax deck system.
- Adjustable cooling fan & dual speakers with audio jack for comfort & entertainment.
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor & record your workout data.
- Zwift, an interactive racing and training app, and is now compatible with the SXT685. Setting up the connection is simple and intuitive. By integrating Zwift with the Spirit SXT685, users can experience the virtual world of Zwift, including a community that motivates you every minute, flexible training plans and intuitive coaching to make adjustments for days you miss or to align with your progress.
Drive Motor: 4.0 HP.
Speed/Incline: 0.8 – 19kmh / 15 Levels.
Console: 9″ Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App.
Programs: Manual, Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calories, Fusion, User 1-2, HR 1-2.
Handlebar Toggles: Yes, Speed & Incline.
Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Transmitter Strap Included.
Running Deck: 25.4mm Waxed Deck.
Running Belt: 56cm (W) x 152.5cm (L).
Front Rollers: 76.2mm Crowned.
Frame: Non-Folding, Heavy-Gauge High Strength w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint.
Assembled Dimension: 195.5cm (L) x 94cm (W) x 148.5cm (H).
Maximum User Weight: 150 KG.
Net Weight: 124.5 KG.
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Back rest Adjustable for Decline, Flat & 2x Incline Positions Seat Adjustable to 3x Heights to provide proper positioning Leg Developer for Extensions & Curls Adjustable […]
| 4 payments of $92.50 with Afterpay Learn More