Trojan PowerPro Power Rack Lat Pull Down Bench +100 Kg Plates D/Bell Rack + 224 D/BellsSeptember 14, 2023
Spirit SXT185 TreadmillSeptember 16, 2023
The Spirit Fitness SXS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper provides you with an arched incline adjustment that changes not only the stepping incline but also the height. Fine tune your stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10″ step height at 43° to a 14″ step height at 60°. The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout. The narrow 2″ pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: adjustable console angle, muscle and heart rate LED profiles, tablet friendly reading rack, adjustable cooling fan, and integrated speakers with audio jack to keep you encouraged to workout longer.
The Spirit Fitness XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper takes your HIIT workouts (High-Intensity Interval Training) to a new level. It provides you with an arched incline adjustment that changes not only the stepping incline but also the height. Fine tune your stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10″ step height at 43° to a 14″ step height at 60°.
The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout. The narrow 2″ pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
- 20 Resistance levels and 20 incline adjustments from a 10″ step height at 43° to a 14″ step height at 60° deliver the ultimate lower body workout.
- 7.5″ Bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for both Incline and Resistance allow for fast and easy workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebar pulse grips.
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter not included).
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
Console: 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App.
Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2.
Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Transmitter Strap Not Included.
Incline: 20 Levels (10” Step Height at 43° to 14“ Step Height at 60°).
Resistance: 20 Levels.
Handlebar Toggles: Yes (Incline & Resistance).
Power: 120 Volts, 15-Amp Circuit Recommended.
Handle Bars: Multi Position Grip – Coated.
Foot Pedals: Oversized and Padded.
Assembled Dimension: 137.2cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 172.7cm (H).
*Smart devices and subscriptions not included. All trademarks are property of their respective owners, are used for identification purposes only, and do not imply endorsement.
Maximum User Weight: 181KG.
Net Weight: 93KG.
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Tension Control: 8 Level Manual Tension. Tension Brake: Yes (Leather). Console: LCD display which show Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Estimated Calorie Burn & RPM. Built in […]
| 4 payments of $250.00 with Afterpay Learn More