The XT385 is designed to keep you motivated mile after mile. Our large 22″ x 60″ running surface and 3.5HP motor give you all the room and power you need for a comfortable workout. The top speed of 12mph and 15% elevation are sure to keep you challenged.
The XT385 has the same options as the XT285 plus two User programs, up to 15% elevation capability, Aluminum side rails, larger motor with wider belt, and frame uprights stability bar for a more solid feel. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid-level runner.
A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
MUSCLE ACTIVATION It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
HEART RATE % PROFILE
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS
Plug your MP3 player or Smart phone into this jack for music broadcasting.
REMOTE ADJUSTMENT KEYS
The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
CONSOLE FEEDBACK : Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
QUICK SPEED & INCLINE KEYS Yes
HEART RATE Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
1″ Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
22″ x 60″, 2 ply (2.5mm)
2.5″ / 2.5″ (Crowned)
6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
79.9 X 34.8 X 56.9 in
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.