Brand New Design Limited Edition TRSM300 Smith Machine, Including FID HD Exercise Bench, now fitted with heavy duty, short & long spotters , Torsonator Core Trainer with Handle , Chin Up Handles, Pec Dec, Cable Cross Over, Lat Pull Down, Straight & EZ Lat Bars, Dip Handles Multi Grip, Fully accessorized , Tricep Rope Seated ” V” Bar, Tricep Bar, Ankle Strap, Weight Plates & Barbell Storage Doc, Knee Bar for Lat Pull Down, Exercise FID Premium Bench.
Free Freight Applies to Metro Urban 25 Km’s CBD Perth- Adelaide – Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Refer to Delivery T&cs *. Does not apply to Finance Deals”
TRSM300 Smith Machine System with Linear Bearings is a free weights home gym exercise machine with Smith System for increased safety and muscle isolation, in ” In your Own Space … In Your Own Time ” with your partner or family . Weight bench is independent and can be adjusted from military, incline, flat incline and decline angles, includes removable preacher pad and leg developer, this bench is rated to 430 Kg inc user weight, this bench comes fitted with rear wheels to make it easy to move it in and out of the Smith Machine . Here is a brief on some of the exercises you can achieve on your Smith Machine & Bench, the Bench has been replaced with your heavy duty Premium Bench & Includes the Leg Extension & Preacher attachment
Triceps: Triceps Push-down, Triceps Press, Triceps Kickbacks, Overhead Rope Extensions;
Biceps: Preacher Curls, Hammer Rope Curls, Cable Curls, High Cable Curls;
Chest: Smith or Free Weight Incline, Flat, Decline Presses, Pec-Dec, Dumbbell Flies, Cable Crossovers;
Back: Wide/Narrow Lat Pull-Down, Bent Over Rows, Seated Rows, Single Arm Rows;
Shoulders and Traps: Shoulder Press, Lateral Raises, Front Raises, Upright Rows, Shrugs;
Chin Up & Pull Ups ! Lat Pull Down & Cable Cross Over + Dips !
Legs: Squats, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Dead-lifts, Front/Back Lunges;
Abs: Cable Crunches, Weighted Leg Raises,
Smith Machines can be used for a range of exercises such as squats, dead lifts, presses (bench and shoulder) and upright rows.
- 2″ x 2 3/4″ and 2″ x 2″ heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Cable cross over’s
- Built In Chin Up Multi Grip Bars
- Dip Handles & Lat Knee Bar& Foam Rollers
- Core Trainer ( Torsonator ) with Handles Suitable to Standard & Olympic Plates
- Heavy Duty JHooks & Spotter Arms Long & Short
- 3 3/4″ nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- 2000 lbs. tensile strength aircraft cable
- Durable powder coated finish
- High quality 1″ chrome guide rods
- “Ultra-Glide” linear bearings assures smoothest movement
- Frame structure features a 7 degree slant designed to accommodate the natural upper and lower body movements
- “Off the floor” base frame design provides increased stability
- Adjustable bar catches and safety stoppers
- Cage uprights feature chromed diamond striker plates and commercial grade bar and safety catch
- Numbered uprights for easy selection
- 6 Olympic plate storage pegs ( can suit standard plates as well )
- Includes Lat Bar, Triceps Rope, Ankle Strap, Single Handle and Chromed V- Seated Bar
- Multi-function bench including preacher pad and Olympic sleeve on the leg developer
- Dual action leg developer with 6 oversized roller pads and row/curl handle
- Pivot point on leg developer for proper muscle isolation
- Chrome sliding track for easy pop pin back pad angle adjustment
- Total of 9 lockout positions for the bar
- Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
- Bench high density deluxe boxed upholstery as well as on the pectoral station
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 2600 x 1980 x 2170
- Max User Weight Bench : 135 Kg
- Smith Machine max loading : 270 Kg
- Pec Dec & Lat Machine : 110 Kg
- Leg Developer Bench : 65 Kg
- Shiver bar, ankle strap, link chains, two single handles and triceps rope
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.