Our BRAND NEW Trojan TRHGCX9LP Home Gym . Arriving February 2022 ! Be the First to own one !
Here it is ! our Brand New Trojan TRHGLPCX9 & Unique Trojan Home Gym Inc its own 75 Kg Stack whilst it looks like your average multi gym, one thing sets it apart, with a LEG PRESS system with its own 75 Kg Weight Stack, within the frame of a dual station system a home gym with a leg press station on the side !
Train together with a family member, as each station has it’s own, independent weight stack !!!
This fantastically designed Home Gym includes a Leg press that sets it apart from the competition ! Bearing system to ensure a smooth foot plate action, and even though the weight stack is 75 kg it can generate up to 187.5 kg (411 lbs) of resistance due to the layout of the pulley system.
It does not stop there, it has plenty more to offer with high & low pulley systems, a dual chest press / leg extension and arm curl pad for loads more exercises to cover all major muscle groups. To ensure smooth operation and quality we have used 2000lb high tensile steel aircraft cables with sealed pulleys and heavy gauge 5 x 5 cm steel framework for reliable quality, from a reliable brand & finished in a satin black finish, that will blend in beautifully with other fitness equipment.
Main Features : 2 x 75 Kg weight Stacks !! One stack works on Home Gym & the second works on the Leg Press
- Home Gym Adjustable Seat Height & Back Rest Back & Fourth
- 1 x 75 kg / 165 lb 15 x 5 Kg vinyl weight stack for the Home Gym
- 1 x 75 Kg = 165 Lbs 15 x 5 Kg vinyl weight stack for the Leg Press
- Integrated leg press system with up to 181kg/400lbs of resistance
- Adjustable Leg Press Back Rest ! To accommodate users of different heights !
- High pulley and low pulley systems with interchangeable attachments
- Dual function chest press /combination + AB Strap to work on the 6 Pack !
- Leg extension with roller pads and pivot point for correct muscle isolation
- Height adjustable arm curl pad
- Weight stacks Canvas Mesh shrouds for safety
- 5x5cm heavy gauge steel frame
- 4″ pulleys with sealed ball bearings for ultra-glide feel
- 2.5″ inch thick box stitched padded upholstery for support & comfort
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 150kg / 330lbs /
- Uses 2000lb tensile aircraft cables for long lasting use
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 2160 mm x Width: 2490 x Height: 2130 mm
- Warranty: 2 year Pulleys & Cables, limited parts
- Multi grip lat bar
- Angled straight bar
- Angle D – handle strap
- Chest: Flat Press.
- Back: Lat Pull down, Bent Over Row, Seated Row, Reverse Grip Row
- Shoulders: Lateral Raise, Front Raise, Rear Flyes, Shrugs, Upright Rows
- Biceps: Straight Arm Curls, High Cable Curls, Close Grip Reverse Pull downs
- Triceps: Tricep Push downs, Single Handle Pull downs, Tricep Extensions
- Legs: Leg Press, Leg Curls, Leg Extensions, Abductor Extensions, Aductor Extensions
- Abs: High pulley ab crunches, cable wood chops, oblique side bends
If you are in Tasmania & NQLD , Regional areas, please note that extra charges will apply, if uncertain contact us prior to making your purchase, send us your suburb & post code and we will get back to you with a freight quote. Freight Applied is to Metro Urban 25 Km CBD Perth- Adelaide – Sydney – Brisbane – Melbourne – Refer to Delivery T&cs *. Excludes Tas & NQLD & Regional. Driver assisted delivery.
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.