The WaterRower M1 LoRise S4 Rower is full commercial rower backed by WaterRower’s standard 3-year commercial warranty. It is called the “LoRise” because the seat is a standard 12″off the floor, compared to the HiRise model with a seat 20″ off the floor making it easly accessable. The frame is fabricated from hardy tubular steel, which requires minimal care & maintenance, even the toughest of environments such as gyms
The WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel features naturally self regulating resistance. WaterRowing is a seated exercise removing all the body weight from the ankles, knees and hips. The WaterRower also moves the limbs and joints through a full range of motion, form completely extended to completed contracted. Working the joints in such a way enhances joint lubrication and can help relieve joint ailments. Rowing and the WaterRower is totally non impact and hence does not put any unnecessary stress on the joints. Young and Old, Male and Female, Big or small, Fit or unfit, anyone can row. Rowing is a self paced exercise making it ideal for any user. How fast you go depends on how hard you row, which in turn depends on how intensively you work. Of course this will differ from person to person, dependant on their physiologies. Here is abrief on the features of this amazing rower.
- Infinitely Variable Resistance – The benefit of a water resistance rower is that it most closely simulates a boat moving through water. When rowing the resistance is due to the effect of fluid drag acting on the boat. Go faster, resistance increases. Go slower resistance decreases.
- Silent Flywheel – Because the patented WaterFlywheel replicates the same physical dynamics as rowing, its operation is just as silent. When the handle is pulled, only the soothing sound of rushing water is heard. The WaterRower M1 LoRise (S4)’s frame also assists in dampening noise and vibration, making this one of the smoothest machines on the market.
- Tank – The tank of the WaterRower M1 LoRise (S4) is made from polycarbonate, one of the strongest plastics available. It is virtually indestructible. The tank is sealed and can be filled with municipal water via a small opening closed by a stopper.
- Spragg Clutch – The key to the WaterRower M1 LoRise (S4)’s smooth stroke is its “spragg” clutch that engages instantaneously.
- Dual Rails – Dual rails are featured on all WaterRowers including the WaterRower M1 LoRise (S4). While attractive, they are designed to absorb sound and vibration, making for a smooth and silent stroke. These rails are part of a frame that can support over 2,200lbs of weight.
- This Rower may from time to time be subject to availability, if uncertain please contact us to confirm, prior to making your purchase
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.