Lat Pull Down Attachment GTX|PROJuly 11, 2022
All in One Trainer 90XPRO Smith Functional Trainer 1:1 & 2:1 Cable Ratio + Leg Press PAKJuly 26, 2022
The brand new & exciting design Trojan FPR90GXPRO ®™ incorporates the new Dual Adjustable Pulley offering a fully loaded 2:1 & 1:1 Ratio ( see video ) all in one single machine, all you need to do is engage 1 or 2 cables & you have converted you machine to either a 45 Kg stack or a massive 90 Kg Stack, therefore enabling you to apply the required weight load, according to the exercise & body part, or user strength, great for Rehab & Physios application, allowing for users that may be undergoing rehabilitation ! Incorporated exercise Chart
” MEGA DEAL OFFER STARTS 01/02/2024 ” & it is a Limited Time Offer Ends 29/02/24 ! T&cs* ! Excludes Finance Deals !
Assembled dimensions : 173 cm (L) x 204 cm (W) x 213 cm (H) Compact design for small spaces !
Cable Ratio Explained:
The cable ratio on a Smith machine functional trainer refers to the relationship between the weight stack and the resistance applied to the exercise movement. For example, a 2:1 ratio means that the weight stack is divided in half, so you are effectively lifting half the actual weight selected on the stack. In a 1:1 ratio, the weight stack provides the actual weight you lift.
This allows you to complete a total body workout with just one machine, this platform will allow you to perform exercises that train upper and lower muscle groups.
This new & patented design allows easy adaptability, with integrated safety stoppers to ensure you’re protected during your workout. You can also incorporate pull ups into your routine, thanks to the built-in chinning bar, as well as a Leg Press !
Once your workout is complete, you can keep your strength area neat and tidy by utilising the 2 x Olympic bar holder and 6 x weight plate storage horns.
The FPR90GXPRO ®™ Dual Adjustable Pulley System comes with 2 x 90 kg steel laser cut weight stacks, dual & single cable lat pull down designed for both single and dual arm movements. and an adjustable seated low row plate.
What is included in the Deal
- Trojan FID/GT Bench | Bench can be upgraded and swooped for the TRFIDHD or the TRFIDPRO , extra charges apply .
- Jammer Arms ( Pre order will ship on arrival, additional charges apply )
- Lat Pull Down Seat ( Pre order will ship on arrival, additional charges apply )
- Lat Pull down Attachment
- Kick Plate
- Leg Press Plate
- Exercise Chart + Display Board | Built In Exercise Chart Frame Mounts to the middle rear of the Machine
- Land Mine attachment Inc TBar Row Handle
- Dip Handles
- Fully fitted with Aluminum Pulleys
Optional Attachments :
- Seated Leg Extension / Ham String Hip Thrust & Hyper Extension
- Knee Holder
- Weight Stack Load Horn Magnetic or Standard ( Non Magnetic )
Specifications & Inclusions *
- 2 x 90 Kg Laser Cut steel weight Stacks + Safety Covers ( Each stack 16 x 6 Kg Weight Plates )
- Gun Rack Style Smith Bar Safety’s
- 2 Lat Pull down Bars Straight & EZ Style ( Shiver)
- 2 x Dip Handles
- Short Bar & ” V SEATED Row Bars
- Magnetic Selector pins
- Triceps Rope
- 2 Olympic Barbell Holders
- 6 x Weight Plate Holders
- Seated Row Foot Plate + TBar Handle
- Multi Grip Chin Up Bar
- Band Pegs
- Numbered Uprights for easy selection
- J Hook 1 x Short Pair & 1 Long Pair
- Ankle Cuff
- Seated ” V ” Bar Row
- ” U ” Bolt for suspension Straps Top cross Bar – Power Bands Assisted chin Ups
- High Tensile Cable Aircraft Grade Cable Rated to 2000 Lbs
- Needle Bearing Smith Machine
- Sealed Aluminum Bearing Pulleys
- Magnetic Selector Pins
- Max weight Load Capacity Smith Bar : 440 Lbs
- Max weight Load Capacity Long JHooks : 440 Lbs
- Max weight Load Capacity Short JHooks : 440 Lbs
- Weight Plate storage Pins : 135 Lbs
- Assembled dimensions : 173 cm (L) x 204 cm (W) x 213 cm (H) Compact design for small spaces !
- Delivery T&cs* . For any of the pre order items , postage charges will be based on your location, contact us for a price.
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
You may also like…
Fully Adjustable Angle for Beginner to Advanced Abdominal Workouts Oversized Cushion & Foam Rollers High Quality Metallic Powder Coating Weight Capacities: Maximum Bench Capacity: 180 KG […]
| 4 payments of $75.00 with Afterpay Learn More