This is for the previous model – Online Deal – Brand New Flat Packed – Does not qualify for Finance
Also rated as a “Best Buy”, the 2014 F80 treadmill is reviewed by the Treadmill Dr. as “The Best Folding Treadmill”. The top model in the folding series and SOLE’s number one seller, the F80 treadmill incorporates all the specs of the F83 plus features the highest horse power motor that Sole offers. A truly impressive 3.5 HP Continuous Duty HP motor with output and performance second to none. A 7.5″ LCD Display – 15 Levels of Incline
Set Up size : 2080 x 936 x 1450mm
The F80 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, an exceptional 152 x 56 cm wide running surface that is comfortable for any runner. Without question, the top of the SOLE folding treadmill line. Just press a button and take your stride to speeds up to 18 Kph. In fact, the F80 can handle users weighing up to 180 Kg. This model has up to six auto programs and two user-customized workouts. It also has two separate heart rate control programs. It’s fully equipped with all the programs and customization you’d expect.
The heart-rate control option automatically calculates your recommended target range based on your age. So you can be assured of the most efficient and safest workout possible. Other features include a low-noise deck, Cushion Flex shock absorption treadmill deck, our longest commercial-sized belt and low-profile running hood. It also comes with speed and incline controls on the arm rests as well as built in cooling fans for comfort.
The treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times include Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
Warranty: Lifetime Frame – Lifetime Motor – 5 Years Parts – 12 Months Labour
If you find a lower cheaper price on an identical item from another authorised retailer, we will do our best to match or better their price + we will throw in a BONUS ITEM at our discretion. If you happen to find a lower price, simply make your request for a price match by contacting us or visiting us in store, the following terms & conditions will apply
Terms and Conditions: For a valid price match,The competitor must be an authorised Australian retailer. The competitor item must be IDENTICAL i.e. same model same year of manufacture. The item must be in stock at the competitor store .Proof of the competitors offer, such as an ad or URL, written quote must be provided unconditionally , and verified by our staff. When price matching online stores we will also take into account and will exclude any added cost of delivery. We do not match typographical errors. Any additional items to the price match item will be excluded, as well as any additional freight costs. Price match requests are only valid at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to make a final decision for Price Match
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.