Elliptical Perfection – #1 Rated Elliptical
An absolute “Best Buy” in every sense. Awarded “Best Elliptical” Easy to use electronic console with all the features of a health club model. The E95 uses a vibrant LCD readout which is used in many club models. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
The New Sole Fitness App is designed to monitor and record your workout data with all Sole Fitness equipment. The App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
You can watch a movie, listen to music or answer emails while working out and the Sole Fitness App will continue to record your data at the same time. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device.
When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. Just like that, you are ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your program.
Fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 34 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout.The E95 also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout at the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 40 degrees, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
Upper body exercise provides a total body workout. Custom molded hand grips for a comfortable feel.
Incline and resistance controls are also integrated into the handles for convenient use.
Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. A heart rate chest strap is also included for hands free pulse monitoring and heart rate interactive programs.
Oversize foot pedals with durable foam cushioning for a comfortable workout. These unique foot pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast. Sole engineers have designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other elliptical machines.
This collaboration also produced a revolutionary foot pedal angle adjustment not found on any other elliptical at any price. Not everyone walks the same way; for this reason we have made the E95 pedals adjustable to fit the way you walk. This adjustment is made using a dial called a “worm drive”, which allows you to dial in to exactly where you want the pedal to be angled. This feature also reduces numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons, common occurrences on other elliptical machines.
The four rear wheels which ride on heavy duty rails provide a smoother more stable feel and reduce side to side foot pedal motion, a feature found only on more expensive models.
If you find a lower cheaper price on an identical item from another authorised retailer, we will do our best to match or better their price + we will throw in a BONUS ITEM at our discretion. If you happen to find a lower price, simply make your request for a price match by contacting us or visiting us in store, the following terms & conditions will apply
Terms and Conditions: For a valid price match,The competitor must be an authorised Australian retailer. The competitor item must be IDENTICAL i.e. same model same year of manufacture. The item must be in stock at the competitor store .Proof of the competitor offer, such as an ad or URL, written quote must be provided unconditionally , and verified by our staff. When price matching online stores we will also take into account and will exclude any added cost of delivery. We do not match typographical errors. Any additional items to the price match item will be excluded, as well as any additional freight costs. Price match requests are only valid at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to make a final decision for Price Match
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.