FPR90GTX Functional Trainer/Smith Machine & Squat Rack + Leg Press Pack1October 8, 2021
FPR90GTX Functional Trainer/Smith Machine & Squat Rack + Leg Press Pack3November 2, 2021
Our BRAND NEW & UPGRADED Trojan FPR90GTX model comes with a 10 Year frame warranty + 2 year cables and aluminum pulleys + Deal Includes Leg Press Plate ! T&cs*
Optional Attachments | Contact us for individual pricing !
- Belt Squat machine
- Jammer Arms
- Hip Thrust Bench
- Lat Pull Knee Bar
New Feature Counter Balance System + Full set of aluminum pulleys !
The system includes a host of added benefits & attachments:
- Heavier-Duty Frame and Full Metal Shroud covers
- Dip handles for weighted and non-weighted dips
- 30mm knurled Smith Machine bar with sealed bearings and multi-hook options
- 2 heavy-duty 90kg functional trainer stacks laser cut steel plates Inc Magnetic Selector Pins
- NOW & for the first time Smith Barbell will accept 25 mm Standard Plates & Olympic Plates
- Commercial, aircraft-grade pulley cables tested to a 1000kg capacity
- Trojan Strength exclusively design premium J-hooks safety Spotters,
- 1 Pair Short J Hooks & 1 x Pair Long Spotters capped with heavy duty rubber plates & with Spring Loaded Safety’s
- Power Band Pegs
- Wide-grip, knurled chin-up multi Grip handles.
- Landmine/Row Olympic bar & handle attachment for a wide range of row and functional core exercises
- Horizontal Leg Press Plate
- Full set of Aluminum & Bearing pulleys
- 2 Olympic Barbell storage stations LH & RH
- 2 X Lat Pull down attachment bars Straight & EZ shape NOW in Aluminum alloy.
- 6 x Weight Plate Disc Storage pins at rear of machine
- Swivel Hooks top rear post to hang Lat pull down bars & small attachments
- Triceps Rope
- Seated “V” Bar Row
- Foot plate for Low Row
- Knee Foam Roller to secure your legs when performing Lat pull downs
- Additional Multi-grip, rubber coated dip attachments
- Vertical Leg Press Attachment plate for Smith Bar easily attachable
- Optional Attachment ” Seat “
- Assembled dimension : H 2300 MM X W 1990 X D 1460
- Freight Rate Applies to Metro Urban 25 Km.s CBD Perth – Adelaide – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane. Refer to Delivery T&cs *. Canberra | Regional & Tas contact us prior to purchase to verify final freight charges, thank you ! Driver assistance on delivery day
|Jammer Arms GX Range||
New Trojan Jammer Arms especially designed to be used exclusively with our TRFPR 70 & 90GX Range of Functional& Smith Trainers can be used for various push/pull movements but they can also be used for some lower body exercises or overhead press, bench press, incline press, any single hand pressing, rows with various grips, dead lifts, single arm rows, extremely versatile and allow you to do a huge range of new movements with your Trojan GX machine.
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Our BRAND NEW & UPGRADED Trojan FPR90GTX model comes with a 10 Year frame warranty + 2 year cables and aluminum pulleys + Deal Includes Leg […]