Bodyworx C616RC Deluxe Roman ChairJuly 23, 2020
Air Bike Trojan Dual Action Air Resistance 27″ FanAugust 13, 2020
LIMITED TIME & STOCK OFFER FREE TREADMILL COVER RRP $60.00
Experience the cutting edge of running tech with the high-performance Viper M3. This deluxe fitness machine with serious training capabilities features the 3.75 CHP EverDrive ® H7 Motor and spacious DuraGrip Ultra Commercial Belt to suit any stride length or foot size.
Choose a preset or set your own custom program for the best results
Whether you’re training for mountain runs, hill climbs or looking to make the most of your time with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), we’ve got a massive range of pre-set, personal trainer advised programs to suit your needs.
Have a custom workout you hammer out regularly? Set your own custom program with 3 Custom Programs. Choose your speed & incline intervals to tailor the right program for you, ready to be used every time you turn on your treadmill.
|Speed||1.0 to 20km/h|
|Motor||3.75CHP EverDrive® H7 Motor|
|Suspension||ShockControl™ Advanced Cushioning System|
|Incline||0 to 22 Levels Automatic Incline|
|Running Surface||DuraGrip® AS Ultra Belt
1500mm x 520mm (L x W)
|Max User Weight||180kg|
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
Dimensions and Weight
|Occupancy Size||195cm X 88cm X 150cm (L x W x H)|
|Folded Size||150cm X 88cm X 155cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Size||223cm X 91cm X 42.5cm(L x w x H)|
|Folding System||HydraAssist® Folding System
Lift to fold / Unlock for slow drop-down unfolding
Computer and Programs
|Console||Easy to read LCD Display
Allows Mode for time/distance/calorie countdown
|Workout Statistics||Time (min:sec)
|Programs||40 Preset Programs, 3 Custom User programs, HRC Program|
|Quick Controls||3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 20 Preset Speed/Incline Levels|
|Music Plug-Ins||AUX 3.5mm Input (Cable included)
USB Flash Drive Input (MP3 files)
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box
with assembly instructions included.
|Motor Specifications||PWM (Pulse Width Modulation system) with
fuseless current limit
|Power Supply||Professional Heavy Duty DC Motor (CE Certified)
Designed for Australian Households
(Input: 220v – 240v)
|Safety Feature||Overload and Short Circuit Protection (CE Certified)
Magnetic Safety Key
FREE Treadmill cover | Keep your treadmill looking new and clean with our Lifespan Treadmill Covers. Our covers are made from reliable polyester fabric. Polyester is very durable; resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking, wrinkle resistant, mildew and abrasion resistant. Elasticized Bottom hem for improved fit. Fits on foldable treadmills only. L/XL Cover: 120cm x 85cm x 160cm (L x W x H)
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
|· Lifetime of 5 Years Motor warranty|
|· Lifetime of 5 Years Frame warranty|
|· 24 Months Parts replacement warranty|
|*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions : Read More|
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
Key Features Motor: 3.0 HP. Speed: 0.8-22 K/PH. Console Display: 6 window coloured LED screens + 2x coloured Dot Matrix screens. Programs: 15x Pre-set + 3 […]