Dumbbell Rack Heavy Duty 3 TierApril 15, 2023
All in One Trainer 90XPRO Smith Functional Trainer 1:1 & 2:1 Cable Ratio + Leg Press + FID Bench 100 Kg Plates Barbell + Rack +305 Kg D/Bells + JammersMay 12, 2023
The Marcy Two-Piece Olympic Weight Bench features an independent utility bench and barbell crutches for a full body strength training workout.
Use the adjustable Olympic weight bench for incline, decline, or flat bench presses. Or, move the bench away form the bar crutches to perform squats and lunges. The MD-879 includes a heavy duty workout bench that is powder coated to ensure this piece of equipment lasts as long as possible.
Unlike many standard weight benches, the Marcy Two-Piece Olympic Weight Bench features a leg developer for leg curls and leg extensions. In addition, the preacher curl pad with arm curl handle is perfect for efficiently building your biceps through preacher curls.
Reach your full weight lifting potential with the Marcy Two-Piece Olympic Bench.
Maximum Weight Capacities
– Maximum weight on Crutches: 300lb
– Maximum weight capacity (including user weight) on Bench: 600lb
– Assembled Dimensions: 74″L x 60″W x 64″H
– Please note: This item requires assembly
- Versatile two-piece Olympic bench
- Features independent utility bench and barbell crutches
- Fully adjustable back pad for incline, decline, and flat chest presses
- Two-piece design allows for walk-in squat and lunge exercises
- Total leg developer targets glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps
- Preacher curl bicep pad with removable bicep curl bar
- Contoured foam roller pads
The Marcy Two-Piece Olympic Bench MD-879 is adjustable at several points for your convenience. Adjust the back pad to decline, flat, and incline angles to change up your workout. And, the barbell catch / squat rack and adjustable curl pad are height adjustable for your comfort.
Separate Bench and Bar Catch / Squat Rack
Unlike many Olympic benches, the MD-879 barbell catch / squat rack is not attached to the bench. Simply move the bench away from the barbell catch to use it as a squat rack.
Included Storage Space for Weight Place
For added convenience, the MD-879 Olympic Bench barbell catch has two Olympic pegs to store your weight plates and avoid cluttering your workout space.
Preacher Curls with Preacher Curl Pad / Curl Handle. And, Leg Extensions with Leg Developer
Use the preacher curl pad and curl handle for preacher curls. Preacher curls take better aim at your biceps than regular curls.
The included leg developer provides the option to do leg curls and leg extensions. Leg extensions are great for working out your quadriceps.
Incline Bench Exercises – Incline Presses
With multiple backpad positions, the MD-879 adjustable weight bench provides a wide array of angles to pinpoint specific muscles. Incline Bench Presses target your chest muscles as presses do, however, the incline bench press focuses more on your upper chest muscles. Weight plates & Barbell NOT included
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
You may also like…
Back rest Adjustable for Decline, Flat & 2x Incline Positions Seat Adjustable to 3x Heights to provide proper positioning Leg Developer for Extensions & Curls Adjustable […]
| 4 payments of $87.50 with Afterpay Learn More
| 4 payments of $52.50 with Afterpay Learn More
Build strong, powerful calves with the revolutionary Trojan Commercial Grade seated calf raise. This cutting-edge machine is designed with height adjustable swivel thigh pads, Olympic weight […]
| 4 payments of $200.00 with Afterpay Learn More