MicroBand Heavy (Orange)May 12, 2020
Agility BandMay 12, 2020
The loop design of the PTP MicroBand allows to perform exercises that benefit muscles with a small range of motion, which makes it ideal to target glutes, hips and shoulders. At 14.2 kg worth of tension, the MicroBand Ultimate has been created to challenge the strongest individuals. It can be used by regular fitness enthusiasts, athletes and bodybuilders, who want to strengthen the muscles in their buttocks, hips and shoulders. Because the hips are responsible for all the leg movements and the shoulders enable all arm movements, using the MicroBand can represent a key piece of equipment to promote overall body mobility and joint stabilisation. Using the MicroBand to condition your rotator cuff muscles (the four muscles that make up your shoulder) before a workout involving calistenics or heavy weight lifting can also prevent the dreaded shoulder injury. The smooth latex provides progressive resistance, giving you control over the level of stretch and making it more gentle on your joints.
– Specifically designed to target glutes, hips and shoulders and increase upper and lower body strength and stability
– Perfect for use pre and post workout to improve sports specific movements and recover faster
– Highest level of resistance available
– Over 30 exercises included to maximise your technique and your results
– Premium latex engineered through continuous immersion process
– Easy on the joints thanks to the progressive resistance provided
POWER. Whole body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
Delivery & Returns Policy
Trojan Fitness uses Australia Post – Sendle Fastaway Couriers Please, as default carrier for all freight on items up to 20 Kg, utilising alternative carriers on an “as required” basis. The cost charged for shipping is calculated automatically by the Trojan Fitness online store system. The accuracy of this is dependent on the system holding the weight of items. Should shipping costs be much higher than you might expect, please make an inquiry with us so that we can investigate. On Australia Post EParcel items, an email with the tracking reference will be sent to you, so that you may track your parcel.
If you request your order be split into multiple deliveries (e.g. send available products now and unavailable products later) then additional charges will apply to recover the increased cost of freight. We may at our discretion split larger orders into multiple deliveries, which will incur no further cost to you. Where this occurs, we will not record the order as fulfilled until all items have been forwarded for delivery, with the possibility that parcels may arrive on different days.
We aim to minimize packaging used for freight, while ensuring that your purchase arrives to you in the best possible condition. Should your order reach you in less than satisfactory condition, please contact us, where possible provide us with a photo of the packaging, so that we can take the issue up with the relevant carrier
Where Australia Post is used as our carrier, the Regular Parcel Delivery Policy (http://auspost.com.au/personal/regular-parcel-delivery.html) applies.
Where Sendle post is used as our carrier, you may track you order using the following link and adding your tracking number : https://try.sendle.com/tracking
While we endeavor to ensure goods are in stock at the time of order, where we cannot supply due to unforeseen circumstances we will apply the following policy:
- If we anticipate goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will delay shipment of your order until those items are in stock
- If we cannot guarantee goods will be in stock within 5 business days, we will contact you via the contact details you have provided. We will attempt to contact you for 5 business days, after which without success we will at our discretion hold your order for up to 5 more business days until stock arrives. Alternatively, or following this period we will ship your order without the unavailable item(s) or cancel your order, both with the applicable refund. Where contact is successful, we will accept your preference to hold or proceed with your order.
- Missed delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $15 to $35 depending on the size of your order, and carrier.
- Please also note that some larger items and pallets MUST have someone home to help unload as due to OH&S regulations courier drivers cannot lift items over 25kg on their own. You may opt for a tail drop delivery which will attract an additional $95.00, please contact us to arrange this.
- All residential deliveries are classified as a curb side deliveries, i.e. the drivers responsibility mostly stops when the goods are off the truck in the closest location to your premises. Please do not expect them to carry your heavy items into your home or premises or upstairs. All Re Deliveries will be charged a fee of between $10.00 to $30.00, which you will be responsible for, and it must be paid before this is actioned. ALL goods must be signed for by the original purchaser, any goods not signed for by a person other the buyer, will not qualify for any claims of missing items
- Please note that drivers cannot call prior to delivery as they do not have work mobile phones, and every delivery is different in time expectation, which makes it difficult to stay on schedule.
- ATL Authority to leave is not accepted for items over $50.00 in value, if you do so, you do at your own risk. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freight & Delivery charges as well as any FREE freight items, have been calculated to Metro Urban areas i.e. 20 Km’s CBD, Perth – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane -Darwin – Adelaide, and require driver assistance, freight to Tasmania and remote regional areas will be subject to additional charges.
The Balance Cushion is an inflatable cushion used for core strength and balance exercises. Made from tough non-toxic PVC, they can hold up to 100kg safely and it provides an unstable surface for core muscle recruitment and a whole new range of challenging
| 4 payments of $6.16 with Afterpay Learn More